Polylite Profile Tooling Resin
Polylite 33542-75 is a pre-promoted, unsaturated polyester laminating resin suitable for the construction of GRP tooling, that represents an advancement of the successful Polylite Profile Tooling Resin System. This resin is formulated for room temperature cure using standard MEKP (Butanox M-50).
- Reduces tool building time by up to 80%
- Low shrinkage
- Rapid Barcol hardness development
NCS 992 LLV
NCS 992 LLV is a medium reactivity, resilient, isophthalic unsaturated polyester resin developed for high performance applications, using injection and infusion moulding techniques. The outstanding wetting characteristics of NCS 992 LLV with glassfibre make it particularly suitable for use with fabrics.
- Allows manipulation of geltimes
- Rapid glassfibre wet-out leading to quick cavity filling times
- High mechanical strength and strength retention in wet environments in temperatures up to 60oC